skip navigation

Andrew Diaz - Head Coach

Click here to contact Coach Diaz.
 

Head Coach Andy Diaz returned to his Alma Mater last season. He graduated from El Toro in 1988, when he played under Bob Johnson.

The previous seven years he was the Head Coach at La Quinta High School in Westminster where he turned a program that only had 60 players to one that has 120 players and reached the semi-finals last year with a 11-2 record.

He has been voted by his peers as back to back Coach of The Year of the Garden Grove League and has also been recognized as a Coach of Character by the Garden Grove Unified School District. He has had 98% of his athletes continue onto college and the other 2% have joined a military branch.

Coach Diaz brings a deep Rolodex of college connections, recruiting process expertise and football know-how to our school and community. Coach Diaz teaches English at El Toro High School.



RODNEY GATLIN *ETHS ALUM*
Quarterbacks

RAFAEL ENRIQUEZ
Offensive Coordinator & Wide Receivers

DARREN TOLLIVER
Offensive Line

JON MOORE
Running Backs

JASON VIVONIA *ETHS ALUM*
Wide Receivers

RAY CARPENTER
Defensive Line

KYLE WITBRACHT *ETHS ALUM*
Defensive Backs

JASON EDDINGS
Line Backers