News and Announcements
Some of our volunteers had schedule changes and we need help filling their spots for tonight’s home game against Villa Park (game location ETHS @7p).
- 1 Snack Bar (please click here to sign up.
- 2 Chain Gang (please e-mail me at email@example.com if you can do chain tonight) Arrival is 6:15p. You will be added to the list for gate entry. Please grab wristband from me at snack bar for field entry.
We still need a number of players to sell program guides. Please sign up here today and/or ensure your player checks in at Fan Gear table at 6:30.
Thank you families for supporting your Chargers!
Thank you for the valuable input on how we could make it easier for parents and players to coordinate snack bar and program guide sales shifts. We have merged the two sign-ups onto one sign up form.
If you are working a snack bar shift, you can now sign your player up to sell program guides same game. While players can sell program guides any game, some families find it easier to coordinate the two.
Please click here to sign your player up. Program Guide sales are a vital part of our fundraising efforts and the boys earn community service credit!
Program Sales – Freshman & JV Players
At each Varsity home game, we sell a full color, professionally printed Program Guide. It is THE source of information week after week regarding the football teams, rankings, games, and our valued advertisers.
The Program Guide is a very high quality, high visibility medium that keeps our community up to speed on all things Charger Football. Additionally, the program is updated for each home game – no two programs are the same.
We need 10 players to sell the programs at each home game. A player can sign up for as many games as he wants. Each game will earn him 1 hour towards the 8 hours required as part of his community service graduation requirements.
Right now this sign up is voluntary but open spots will be auto-assigned starting with Freshman and rolling to JV players not suiting up for Varsity.
Click here to sign up for preferred game dates.
Click here to learn more about community service requirements.
Click here to download and print the community service form.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Charger Newsletter (Constant Contact) uploaded.
You can now view current & past newsletters by visiting Newsletters under Announcements drop down.
Important Charger Updates – Sep 4
Click here to view current newsletter that was e-mailed to the team.
Hello Charger Families,
We have extra tickets left for tomorrow’s Chargers vs. Saints game at StubHub Center (Carson, CA).
We are selling the extras for $5 each at today’s JV game (cash only please). Find me in the stands if you would like to buy tickets.
If you would like to buy tickets but will not be at the game, please e-mail me to make pick-up arrangements (email@example.com).
Below is additional info:
Game Date: 08/25/2018 (Sat.)
Game Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm PDT
Game Location: StubHub Center, Carson, CA
- Supervision/chaperones, food and transportation are not provided.
- Attendees are responsible for their own transportation.
- Younger and/or underage attendees are to be accompanied by an adult or other responsible party.
- Players & guests, please wear Charger gear or neutral attire as the tickets are a gift to our Varsity players from the Chargers organization (no Saints stuff :))
- Tickets are assigned seating and scattered through out multiple sections. Please sit accordingly.
Varsity Banquet Tickets
The Coach Richard Beatie Football Scholarship Award